One of my major loves in life is PIZZA. Like, when people play that game “if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?” I’m that girl that says pizza. So naturally when I started low carb-ing it to lose this baby weight, my first project was finding a replacement for my beloved pizza. Those of you who follow my Instagram stories know that I’m obsessed with this recipe and I make it probably 3-4 times a month if not more. It’s the easiest thing and my husband and kids love it! It’s a great recipe to have the kids help with and you can change up the toppings as desired!
Total time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
3 large organic zucchini (yes, feeds our family of 5!)
organic pizza sauce
pepperonis (I use turkey but you can use regular)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a large baking pan with oil.
- Wash and slice the zucchini and lay flat on the baking sheet.
- Top each slice with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.